Monday, March 8, 2010

A walk down the Parking Lot...


Even in the toughest of times, I didn't loose a moment to catch the glimpse of the most exotic wheels that caught my eyes. With my ailing father recuperating at the Apollo Chennai Hospital last month, I's pretty much disturbed with the entire circumstances. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself being seated at the lobby watching the high end mean machines cruising down the aisle.

Day before my return, thought of trying something unusual to treat my eyes! I managed to walk into the Doctors' car parking-lot.

Never in my dreams did I
ever imagine, I would actually feel a 90-lakh Bentley with my hands. A cardio-surgeon from Delhi stepped down from his Bentley Continental GT. Bentley hasn't started its operations in India, so this one was surely an imported beast. Find out more on this vehicle at http://www.bentleymotors.com/models/continental_gt/



A moment later, I experienced something even more ecstatic, Narain
Karthikeyan-the fastest Indian, walked down the lobby.
What caught my eyes more than the bouquet he carried was his ivory black Volvo S80. Yeah that's the same car Sachin was honoured with for his double ton in ODI. Volvo is doing pretty good in the Indian Saloon
Segment.Find out more on S80
http://www.volvocars.com/in/all-cars/volvo-s80/Pages/default.aspx


What befuddled me was the wealth the Docs on earth could possess. Every second doctor owned a BMW 3-Series, his senior driving the same 5-series model and Merc's were like peoples' car. Here's some of the pics of the omnipresent BMW's.
BMW 550i (5 Series) BMW 350i (3 Series)

To find out more on BMW log onto http://www.bmw.in

Watching such high end wheels often leads me to give a second thought. "Wish I was a valet or a chauffeur to test drive those array of luxurious vehicles."

0 comments:

Blogger template 'PurpleRush' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008